Thursday, March 3, 2011

PERFORMANCE ART WORKSHOP IN HOUSTON


Facilitated by Julia Claire Wallace
March 15, 22, 29, April 5
Entire 4 Session Workshop, only $30
email juliaintherye@aol.com to sign up
SPACES ARE FILLING UP QUICK!

Performance art is pretty much the best discovery I have ever made. It has become one of the most valuable tools in my own self discovery. It is also one of the most intense/tangible/powerful means of self expression. It is a tool for personal change as well as social change. I want to encourage the use of performance art in Houston, and I would love to pass on its power to other people. If I can give people even a fraction of what the gift of performance art gave to me, I will be thrillleedddd. With my performance art workshops I plan to facilitate an encouraging and safe atmosphere for growing artists. It will be full of strange and inspiring experiences that should be very educational.

Visit www.juliaclairewallace.blogspot.com for more information on workshops by Julia in Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment